Saturday, February 24, 2007

notes from the road pt. 01

6/13/06: LA. my friend holly.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and my friend chris.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

a quick lunch with bros (best chicken sandwich in LA...)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and good bye LA...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

hello NY.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6/12/06: Road trip. Amazing. 80 to 120 mph the whole way, rocking the 8track player with the windows down and the AC on. what. oh, and that last picture IS mt. shasta in upstate CA and that IS the moon. seriously. baby, the moon.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6/10/06: driving my car, a 1973 Jensen Interceptor III from WA to LA. Yesterday, Lummi Indian Reservation, up near canada:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

06/01/06: I am leaving tomorrow on a trip of unequalled radness. I am flying to Denver to pick up my 1977 Triumph Bonneville 750 and I am going to ride it up into the Rockies

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's going to be awesome. No talking, no work, no computer, no bullshit. All by myself and I couldn't be more excited....

I saw a little bit of this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and a little bit of this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and a whole lot of this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

possibly back tuesday and super fucking bummed about it because I miss this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

already.

1 comment:

E3 said...

I saw this in a search about '77 Bonnevilles. I am going to St. Louis this Labor Day weekend to pick up my 1977 Triumph Bonneville. Can't wait. Great post by the way!

Ed